Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Voltanic. We are pleased to grant you with the following warranties.
Note: All warranties exclude labour charges and are voided if product has been opened and tampered with.
12 year product warranty
The period of warranty is twenty five years from the date of shipment. Voltanic guarantee to give a free repair or replacement in case of cell failures or defects proven to be due to manufacturing process (instead of customer abuse and misuse, or general wear and tear).
30 year performance warranty
If any Voltanic PV Module(s) fails to provide 80% of it’s stated power within 30 year then we will repair or replace the defective PV module. All replacements will have an equal or even greater power rating. If for any reason Voltanic is unable to repair or replace the defective item, then a refund can occur. The warranty is in effect from the date of purchase.
We offer 5 years factory backed warranty that covers manufacturer defects from date of shipment. Within the warranty time-frame, we will repair or replace the battery with a new or re-manufactured battery.
2. Cell defect problems
3. Battery Damage: If battery is damaged, please send a video or photos for our engineers to check
1. Damaged caused by accidents
2. Lose terminal bolts and corrosion.
3. Failure to properly install the battery, maintain & charge.
4. IRE, Intense heat & Freezing.
5. Water damage or moisture.
6. Tampering of the battery pack.
7. The battery was charged with a device that did not use a lithium profile setting.
8. Utilized with a mismatched inverter – for example: Using 2000W inverter with a battery with a maximum discharge of 1200W (100A).
9. Installed in an area subject to regular high temperatures.
This Limited Warranty does not cover a Product that has reached its normal end of life due to usage which may occur prior to the Warranty Period. A battery can deliver only a fixed amount of Energy over its life which will occur over different periods of time depending on the application. For example, cycling the battery more than 1 time daily, may cause the normal end of life to occur before the end of the Warranty Period. We reserve the right to deny a warranty claim if the Product is determined, upon inspection, to be at its normal end of life even if within the Warranty Period. The suggested number of lifetime cycles is an indication based on laboratory test conditions and is not a guarantee. It is likely that in real world conditions, the achieved number of cycles will be lower especially if you have not followed the recommended care guidelines.
All other products
The warranty for all other products is 1 year.
All warranties on this page are extendable only to the original purchasers of the Products and is not transferable to any other person or entity. If you did not purchase from Voltanic directly then please contact the place of purchase regarding any warranty claim. Original order information is needed to claim warranty.
This limited warranty is in lieu of, and manufacturer disclaims and excludes, all other express warranties. Manufacturer further limits the duration of all, whether statutory, express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the warranty period.
Manufacturer’s exclusive liability for breach of any warranty on the Battery shall be to replace the Battery within the warranty period in accordance with the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall Manufacturer be liable for any loss or damages of any other kind, whether direct, incidental, consequential including lost profits, exemplary, special or otherwise, including any lost profits or removal, shipping, or installation expenses.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE, VOLTANIC MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from country to country. This warranty shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with UK law. This warranty is understood to be the exclusive agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
1. Contact us as soon as you notice a fault with any product.
2. We will talk you through a few simple tests that will help identify any issues with your product.
3. If we cannot resolve the problem remotely then the product will need to be returned to our warehouse for testing. Providing the problem is covered by warranty, all shipping charges will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the product.
4. In the event of a proven manufacturing defect that meets these warranty terms and conditions, we will send out a replacement with an equivalent or better product from our current range.
5. If we are unable to repair or provide a suitable replacement then we will refund the original purchase price.
6. If the problem is found to have been caused by customer abuse or misuse then we will return the item to you, or if you prefer, we can recycle it. Any shipping costs incurred as a result of a rejected warranty claim will be charged to you.
To submit a warranty claim, please contact our customer service team on email@example.com